Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oops, Distractions, distractions.

It's been a while since I've gotten to actually sit down and post. I've been so busy with school and trying to keep up with Adam that's life's been so crazy lately. Good news is my last final is Tuesday and then I will *finally* have my much needed break that I've been waiting all semester for. But enough of school-talk, let's talk about Adam.

Here's my little man sitting on the couch with momma watching cartoons :)
 My little man is such a big boy now, it's so hard to believe. He has grown up so much! He says several words now, but he never wants to repeat them when we want him too. But he says Momma, Dadda, dog, shut (to shut the door lol), bye, hey, and others that he has said maybe once or twice. But these are the most common. And the big news with Adam right now is that he's potty training. Yes, potty training, at 17 months. I know it's early but I had picked up a potty from Target and was so excited for him to use it. Well, we take him every 30 minutes to an hour right now and he goes every time, 1 and/or 2. I was completely shocked. But I think he has gotten used to getting a treat every time he goes. It's so cute, when he's done, he will jump up and run to the kitchen and reach for the cookies. lol. But he still hasn't been able to really tell us when he needs to go, so that may take a while for him, but we're still excited about his progress thus far.


Alright, well it's time to study for my last final! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment