Thursday, September 30, 2010

TV these days...

I'm so glad I have DVR. Without it, I would never watch TV because I'm so busy. DVR is one of the few little slices of Heaven on Earth. And without  it, I would not know what's going on in the world. For example, does anyone watch the pathetic excuse for a reality TV show, Teen Mom, on MTV?

Let the drama begin.

Don't get me wrong. I used to LOVE this show. I watched Maci, Farrah, Catelynn, and Amber on 16 and Pregnant, and also on the first season of Teen Mom, but this second season has left me disgusted. I just watched Tuesday night's episode of Teen Mom (Thanks to my handy dandy DVR!) and I don't think I can watch it one more time.

This whole issue with Amber and Gary is ridiculous. And MTV is ridiculous for letting this continue. It's about time that something is being done about Amber's anger problem because poor baby Leah deserves so much better. It's been so hard for me to watch because that baby just gets left behind while Amber screams and curses constantly. And MTV should be ashamed that they use this serious problem for ratings! I hope that Amber finally takes some anger management classes and MTV gets sued for not reporting a criminal act (actually SEVERAL criminal acts) and I pray that Leah isn't already too damaged from what she has had to endure during her short life already.


Check out these sites for more information:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/09/exclusive-teen-mom-amber-portwood-being-investigated-police-and-child-protective

http://www.facebook.com/anna.marie.cranford#!/pages/10000-Against-Amber-Portwood-Teen-Mom/129556537094781



And please people, don't give MTV the satisfaction of getting high ratings for a show basically promoting domestic violence and child neglect (even if they do list a hotline to call about domestic violence after the episode--like that excuses this? Really??)

1 comment:

  1. Geez. Why would MTV keep having her on there??? Im gonna pray for little Leah too.
    -Brandi Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete